IBM SPSS free introductory workshopPosted by in event
Do you work with statistics or have to analyse data on a regular basis? If so, then this free introductory SPSS workshop is for you. SPSS is a powerful data analysis package offered by UCT to all students and staff, that also offers data management and data documentation.
The course will take place on Friday, 31 July 2015
Time: 09:00 – 16:00
Venue: Wolfson lab 1, level 7, Health Sciences Library, Medical Campus
Course: 3358 (on ICTS training calendar)
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to IBM SPSS statistics
- Importing and modifying data
- Setting variable properties
- Summarising individual and variable relationships
- Creating and editing charts
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.