Emerging out of a partnership between UCT libraries, ICTS and the Research Office, the UCT eResearch Centre was established to link these support services to researchers and to take the University to the next level of research excellence. The UCT eResearch Centre’s mission is to partner with research groups around the University, working with them to:
- Enhance their research and eResearch capabilities,
- Connect them to the most appropriate tools or services, and to
- Allow them to sustain these capabilities.
The eResearch Centre works
- in close partnership with key service divisions on campus and service providers nationally and internationally
- to improve alignment of UCT operations to support research